ROLE: Test Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Canberra, ACT
CONTRACT: 12 months, 2x12 months extension
REQUIREMENT: Australian Citizens able to obtain Baseline
We are recruiting for a Federal Government Department for experienced Automation Test Analysts to join a Quality Assurance team within a Digital Services Division.
The successful candidate will proactively research, plan and problem solve relevant information across the department to deliver successful solutions.
They will develop automated test solutions using Tricentis Tosca to ensure accuracy and reliability in new and updated software enhancements. The test analyst will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, put forward recommendations on best approaches to different testing methods, provide test plans and reports, and manage test outputs.
- Over five years of test automation experience using Tricentis Tosca to automate the testing of UI's, API's and Databases. With demonstrable experience utilising Tricentis Tosca test case design and test data management to data drive testing (30%)
- Experience integrating Tricentis Tosca automated test suites with continuous integration tooling such as Azure DevOps (25%)
- Experience with administrative and management activities for the Tosca toolset, including ability to review and provide feedback to infrastructure of toolset and conducting patches, maintaining licenses and upgrades to toolset (20%)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form with a range of people including Test Director & testers, project and program managers, technical engineers and developers and security specialists (15%)
- Provide mentoring and technical advice to Automation Test Analysts (10%)
This role is based in Canberra, ACT and is eligible only for Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, can click on the 'Apply' button and one of our recruitment consultants will reach out.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856