We are seeking experienced Test Analysts to join multiple ICT agile projects in a fast paced dynamic environment. Working as part of an agile project team, you will be required to make recommendations on the best approaches to different testing methods, provide test plans and reports, manage test resources outputs and contribute to the strategy for successful delivery of projects. Previous experience with testing in one or more of these technologies is preferrable - TechOne, Aurion, SAP, Dynamics CRM, Oracle, Windows 10 SOE, EDRMS, ServiceNow. Skill sets needed are:
- Senior Test Analyst with minimum 3 years' experience
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in one or more testing technologies - TechOne, Aurion, SAP, Dynamics CRM, Oracle, Windows 10 SOE, EDRMS, ServiceNow.
- Good written and oral communication skills Desirable skills include:
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Tricentis TOSCA
- ISTQB certifications considered highly
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856