This Federal Government Agency continues to experience sustained growth and requires an APS6 Test Analyst to join the team on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Conformance Manager, you will perform conformance testing of vendor systems, execute test cases, remotely guide developer representatives to perform activities and produce accurate and detailed records of test outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participate and contribute to quality control processes, tools and methods
- Participate and contribute to project management processes, tools and methods
- Participation in document reviews and quality processes
- Ensuring test document quality is maintained
- Provide progress reporting to team line manager/s and project management
- Design, develop and execute the test cases & test scenarios for software products and tools, including Clinical Package Validator, IQ Rules, Secure Message Delivery, etc
- Identify issues (defects, etc) during testing and manage through to their resolution
- Work with Program Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects and other Test Analysts to plan tests, test processes and software tools for testing
- Constructing and contributing to the Conformance Test Specifications
- Participation and development of process improvements to test specifications, test data and conformance methodology to ensure continuous improvement of quality
- Construct new test data as per the conformance test specification product requirements
- Support and guide vendor community developers and testers in their take-up of Conformance Test Specifications and supporting documentation
- Guiding and observing vendors in the testing of their software for conformance to the eHealth specifications
- Write Test Summary/Completion Reports and the end of testing to provide results from testing and confirm products "fit for purpose" and vendor systems meeting conformance
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
- Strong technical understanding and prior experience working with Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML Schema Definition (XSD) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written processes
- Strong technical experience in using Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL) and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Technical understanding and prior experience working with Java and SOAP UI
- Experience of designing, building and executing test scripts against product requirements, wireframes, technical specifications and Australian and international standards.
- Experience of executing testing across functional and system integration phases of testing cycle.
- Experience in authoring and executing conformance test specifications from conformance requirements.
- Knowledge of e-health standards such as HL7 V2 and V3
- Knowledge of clinical terminology specifications
- Knowledge of key internetworking and web service specifications such as Transport Layer Security (TLS), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Web Service specification (WS-*)
- Knowledge of modern architectural styles such as SOA and ReST
This role is only available to Australian Citizens, to be considered simply client Apply and upload your latest resume. You will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate for the duration of the 12-Month contract with the possibility for further 6-Month extension.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856