This SE based organisation is seeking the services of an Technology Procurement and Contracts Lead to support the procurement and contract activities across the Technology Teams, to manage and administer end to end procurement activities and documentation/contracts
This varied role will report into the Technology and Strategic Governance Lead, with the following responsibilities:
- Manage end to end procurement activities and documentation;
- Co-ordinate activities with the Procurement Office;
- Maintain knowledge of the organisations procurement policies and procedures;
- Operate and maintain information in the Contract Management System (ServiceNow);
- Access and interact with a range of panels to source suppliers;
- Create and maintain a forward plan for procurement activities and actions;
- Provide support and guidance to projects and colleagues with respect to procurement;
- Review and provide feedback on contracts, including amendments;
- Support contract negotiations;
- Report regularly to management on progress and status of procurement activities.
As such, they are seeking experience in the following:
- Local government experience required
- Proven experience in IT specific procurement;
- Experience tendering and contracting including Technology contract management, processes and techniques, , including optimization of these;
- Proven experience in achieving cost reductions through effective management of contracts and delivering continuous improvement;
- Strong knowledge of contract management processes and systems;
- Thorough understanding of issues affecting IT procurement, including (but not limited to) system performance, data security, privacy and ongoing support requirements;
- Experience working with project teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and document procurement requirements;
- Strong communication, presentation, planning and organisational skills
- Experience working with ServiceNow (not essential);
- Strong experience in MS Excel
- Experience working with Government is preferred (systems and processes for procurement)
- An ability to work autonomously and build relationships across the key areas and stakeholders at all levels, and a self-starter
If this sounds like you, please waste no time in applying for this newly created contract (day rate) opportunity, initially based remotely, but in the SE suburbs when able to return to work, in a professional and friendly team environment.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).