The Technology Planning Manager will provide a range of experience, knowledge and skills, including, but not limited to:
- Leading the development and maintenance of an integrated Master Schedule, in coordination with the Project Managers
- Provide schedule management guidance and support to the Project Managers, including in the development of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and in identifying intra-program dependencies, schedule risk and issues
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a production plan with a time-phased build schedule
- Ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained, analysed and coordinated
- Validate program approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Define and/or adhere to project control standards
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule
- Determine integration points and dependencies
- Consider opportunities to optimise the schedule
- Measure and monitor progress against the plan to provide informed project reporting.
- Identify variances from the original plan
- Ensure project plans and changes to schedules commitment are communicated
- Participate in quality and/or project control management reviews
- Participate in governance meetings
- Develop frameworks and implement them across program
- Provide reporting, insights and briefings for senior leadership and executive stakeholders.
- Advise program leadership of risk and scheduling management approaches and best-practice measures
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856