This National organisation provides Managed Services to a diverse range of clients , creating custom solutions and strategic advice to fuel growth, drive efficiency, and cut down risks. Operating within unique landscapes, the array of services is extensive and the reputation they have created in the market has positioned them well for continued growth. Opportunities have now been created for a Technical Relationship Manager to join the team.
An impressive benefits package
* Structured development plans - you will be a part of planning your career to make sure it is going in the direction you want it too with full support from the business.
* Subsidised health & wellness packages - A well thought out plan that has huge variety
* Hybrid working - Wfh and in the office and with hours that really accomodate a work life balance
What you'll do:
You will be an integral part of an organisation that is well respected for it's expertise and quality of service. The technology area of this firm provides Managed Services to it's client base. You'll find this an interesting and varied role in which you become a partner to your clients, you will support the growth of your clients through:
* You will work proactively with your clients to offer strategic advice and provide recommendations that will enhance their systems and therefore their business performance.
* Assisting clients in resolving issues relating to hardware, software, network, and ICT systems.
* Offer strategic advice and recommendations to clients for enhancing their IT systems and project management any enhancements.
* Project management of the scheduled monitoring and maintenance of their systems to ensure the system performance is being optimised.
You will provide a broad technical knowledge to your clients including:
* Level 2/3 Systems Engineer
* Demonstrated ability to deliver projects
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of Firewalls and their protection principals
* Server and VM Migrations
What's in it for You:
Your skills come with a reward in the form of an excellent remuneration package and an employer that puts your career and development at the front of their mind. They have a well thought out employee offering that will reward you, inspire you and offers true flexibility.
Click apply now to discuss in more detail or get in contact with Joanna Thornton for a confidential chat about your career.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856