Leading organisation in Penrith is looking for a Technical Project Manager - Cyber Security. 12 months contract. APPLY NOW.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a project manager you will be working on a number of digital security related projects:
- On-boarding the organisation to a managed Security Operations Centre service
- Implementing Privileged Access Management solutions
- Implementing the Australian Cyber Security Centre's Essential 8
- Improving Identity and Access Management processes
- Developing, documenting and implementing a Security Architecture
To be successful for the role, you should have experience with the below mentioned:
- Strong experience with leading cyber security related projects.
- Experience in providing digital security governance, manage their key security infrastructure, and provide digital investigative services as required.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in Project Management preferably in a recognised framework such as PRINCE2 or PMBOK, with practitioner accreditation.
- Experience working within information technology services in a large, complex organisation providing project management expertise, complex problem solving, risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to work to firm deadlines and with multiple work activities/streams to achieve a predefined outcome.
- Practical knowledge of IT service management best practice (ITIL V3 to at least Foundation level preferred).
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
If you think you're interested in the role, apply now following the link below:
PROJECT MANAGER, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMBOK, MS PROJECT, SERVICE NOW, CYBER SECURITY, PAM, PRIVILEDGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT, IAM, IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT, SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE, SECURITY OPERATIONS.
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856