Our Federal Government client is seeking a Technical Lead to join their team. The Technical Lead will oversee the technical aspects of delivery for projects across a range of service lines being delivered as part of the over-arching digital strategy.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
* Develop working architectural models to support the direction of delivery teams.
* Manage associated technical design governance for the responsible Service Line/s
* Liaise with other Service Line Tech Leads, delivery teams, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
* Identify technical and delivery risks; and develop associated contingency plans.
* Work with industry partners to identify new technology developments and potential opportunities for their use.
* Develop progress reports and deliver presentations on solutions to the relevant stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a Technical Lead or similar role
* Strong knowledge of the Azure eco-system and associated Microsoft products within this stack
* .Net and/or Oracle/Java Frameworks
* Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience in design and implementation of microservices.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Ability and willingness to build professional relationships with both technical an non-technical stakeholders.
* Demonstrated communication (both verbal and written) skills.
* Can do/will do approach
* Demonstrable stakeholder management capability
* Excellent communication skills
If this is of interest to you, APPLY NOW!
+61 0449 238 824
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856