- Full-Time position
- CBD location
- Technical Engineer role with strong SQL skills
- Up to $75,000 (+ Super) depending on experience
My client is currently looking for a technical engineer to provide their global client base with technical support across a variety of products.
You will be the first point of contact for their clients, and you will build strong and valued relationships with their stakeholders and their customer user base.
The company values both their clients and their staff, they use cutting-edge data science, making optimal decisions with AI and machine learning technologies, the company values empowering their clients to ensure they thrive and being genuine in everything they do.
What to Expect:
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, and exciting company.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Work with SQL, MS Servers, ITIL and Azure suite.
- SQL experience - theoretical and practical.
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure suite.
- Great time management and customer service skills.
- You LOVE technology.
- Strong team ethic.
- Results driven.
- Rights to work fulltime in Australia.
- Ability to work daytime shift patterns, including Public Holidays & Weekends (as required)
If you meet the criteria and feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please email me: