Leading Federal Government client is hiring for Technical Consultant ! Initial 12 months contract plus potential extension based in Canberra!
- Lead customer engagement and workshops
- Work on the scope of work requirements
- Finalise customer required documentation
- Involved with all customer activities from design to build to hand over
- Documentation: Design, Implementation, testing, as built
Expert in Big data and Data Engineering or Machine learning and AI.
- Experience with Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks platforms
- Experience in delivering end to end MLOPS workloads
- Good to have hands on experience in Kubernetes.
Must have atleast Baseline security clearance!
Must be onsite with the client 5 days a week!
If interested, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856