Duration 12 months plus possible extension
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Consultant with Aritificial Intelligence/Machine Learning experitise to lead customer engagement and workshops, working closely with clients to define project scope, finalize documentation, and actively participate in all customer activities from design to build to handover. This role requires expertise in Big Data technologies such as Cloudera, MapR, and Hortonworks platforms, as well as proficiency in data engineering, Apache Spark, Presto, AI/ML, Kubeflow, MLFlow, and MLOPS workloads. Experience with Kubernetes is a strong plus.
The consultant will also be responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions, including design, implementation, testing, and as-built documentation. Strong communication, presentation, and infrastructure engagement skills are essential.
- Lead customer engagement and workshops.
- Collaborate with clients to define scope of work requirements.
- Finalize and maintain customer-required documentation.
- Participate in all phases of customer activities, from design to build to handover.
- Create and maintain various documentation types, including design, implementation, testing, and as-built documentation.
- Experience with Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks platforms.
- Proficiency in Big Data, Data Engineering, Apache Spark, Presto, AI/ML, Kubeflow, MLFlow.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end MLOPS workloads.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
Any current Clearance Level accepted: The client has proposed to apply for the successful candidates PV clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience in infrastructure engagements.
- Resource located in Canberra, with the ability to commute between client sites and HPE office.
- Availability to work on multiple client engagements.
- Willingness to undergo a police check.
- Hands-on skills in design, deployment, and migration.
- Background in project delivery.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856