This globally renowned organisation is seeking a Technical Business Analyst, who has moved from being a Software Engineer, so brings development experience in Java, that will see you succeed in this long term day rate contract role.
You will be joining a team that builds products to help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting a start-up industry, together they build trust in society and solve important problems, investing in and building new and exciting digital businesses.
This role will be helping to build and grow a product that digitises tax processes and transforms the customer experience by automating how they interact, a product that is going through an international expansion. They are looking for a Technical BA who is enthusiastic about working in a dynamic, agile way to provide users a seamless experience while automating decision making, collaboration and documentation.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the implementation team to develop business applications on the platform, including bringing an external perspective to the table and implementing the best industry standards.
- Help maintain team communication and documentation regarding application updates and testing outcomes.
- Liaise with the project manager regarding project delivery.
- Managing individual task priorities, deadlines and deliverables, and working within a team environment, using a variety of standard tools to maintain great working practices.
As such, you will have the following skills and experience:
- You have a background in business analysis
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, and any Tax experience is nice to have yet not essential
- You enjoy collaboration and innovation, and are a natural problem solver by nature
- Team player with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Sound like you, then waste no time in applying for this exciting day rate contracting opportunity, for an ASAP start, initially through until end of June 2022! Apply now for immediate consideration, and please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856