An Australian organisation that provides translation software and services currently has an opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Technical Business Analyst will primarily be a key contributor to a contact centre migration project, providing some Project Management skills as well as working closely with the vendor as the single point of contact. The organisation offers a friendly, collaborative and flexible environment along with further interesting projects post the migration.
- Strong Business Analyst skill set with great communication skills.
- Experience with Contact Centre/ Call Centre environments, ideally involving migration.
- Understanding of, and experience with, call flows and call flow mapping.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Some Project Management experience would be advantageous.
- Previous hands on experience with Contact Centre software would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you please apply now and if you are keen to learn more or have a confidential discussion reach out to Grace @ Experis on the details below.
+61 423 408 665
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856