We are looking for a technical business analyst to be a key member of our client's CMS (content management system) implementation team.
You will be working with a passionate and highly motivated team involved in the development of data services to facilitate the implementation of a specialised content management system (CMS), and a data architecture to provide interoperability with Learning Management Systems and Learning Object Repositories.
You Must Have:
- Experience working in the Education sector would be an advantage.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing solutions and real-time cloud based big data platforms.
- Data & Information modelling at the enterprise level.
- Working knowledge of standard query languages for the Semantic Web and Linked Open Data, eg SPARQL and common data formats, eg JSON, XML, Turtle, JSON-LD, RDF/XML, etc.
- Experience with implementing large enterprise platforms.
- Experience with RDF Triplestores, eg GraphDB, RDF4J, Virtuoso, Apache Jena, etc.
- Experience with designing data integration solutions and data pipelines.
- Experience with building business process maps and designing workflow management solutions.
- Experience in organisational changes readiness assessment and stakeholder engagement.
If this sounds like you, then click apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856