- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated Technical Adviser - Medication to join their team. This person will undertake a variety of key technical support and project management activities for defined projects.
- Research and verify technical details associated with practical implementation of projects, to provide advice to both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse project implementation data and statistics to provide guidance on key aspects of project uptake such as change and adoption activities
- Prepare advice, discussion papers, procurement documentation, briefs and submissions that are required for both operational and reporting responsibilities
- Lead stakeholder engagement initiatives for various projects to ensure proper consultation and to maximise stakeholder input, in accordance with the Stakeholder Engagement Framework.
- Previous experience in within Health organisations in the Public sector.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience in analysing data and project performance review
- Tertiary or vocational qualifications in project management, or computer science or equivalent, or health.
- Candidates MUST be Australian Citizens at the time they apply
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856