This role would suit an experienced Tech lead or a Senior developer looking to step up in their career, this is an integral position within the company as you would also help mentor the more junior developers in the team.
* Sydney office, Surry Hills near the train station
* Full-stack role with NodeJS
* Collaborative Team of 15
* Many additional perks like your birthday off at full pay
* Flexibility and a good work-life balance
Skills & Experience
- NodeJS & Typescript experience essential
- SCSS or other Style pre-processors
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs
- Comfortable to occasionally be client facing
Nice to haves:
- Shopify and Liquid
- React & Redux, ES6
- JS Transpilers and Bundlers, such as webpack, TypeScript, Babel
If you would enjoy a position as a Tech lead in an industry renowned agency that specializes in building eCommerce platforms then this will be a great fit.
Apply here or email Adam Armstrong with any questions.
+61 490 364 379
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856