You will serve as the lead for the Windows Server team. Work involves designing and planning all Windows Server projects while also providing high level technical support. Resources to do the job require understanding of Windows platforms and current technology. This person is an expert relating to Windows Servers, Activate Directory, VMWare, Cisco UCS, Backup systems, DNS, SAN Technologies, and Hyper Converged Systems. General direction is received from the Sr. Manager, Infrastructure.
- Provide engineering consulting and recommendations for all new IT systems to ensure the adherence to technology standards and policies of all systems
- Serve as lead architect for group projects as well as internal IT and business driven initiatives
- Build, develop, and manage the Windows Systems and Virtual Environment, including organising the development of Operating System technical support, operational software, and server hardware platform capabilities
- Define and monitor multiple project priorities and provide technical and administrative supervision; ensure appropriate management is apprised of operational status of projects
- Provide appropriate hardware/software resources for business applications; perform capacity planning, workload modeling/prediction, and purchasing recommendations for new hardware/software upgrades; provide business applications enough resources for their short-term and long-term growth
- Document all projects deployed and ensure cross-training to team members is completed
- Serve as local expert on Active Directory and manage additions, changes or deletions to the tree structure and group policies as necessitated by the business environment
- Ensure environment is updated with current, stable versions of software products; maintain currency with operating system and support software; plan and implement major software upgrades; ensures change management procedures and methodologies are implemented and followed
- Provide a current, well-managed operating environment for production processing and application development
- Troubleshoots and successfully diagnoses server hardware or software problems of all levels of complexity
- Assist Systems Engineers with Troubleshoots 3rd level helpdesk tickets
- Provide 24x7x365 support on all systems to meet departmental Service Level Agreements
- Proficient with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Strong knowledge of VMware virtual server environments and thin client
- Strong Office365 suite administration
- Azure Cloud Environment Experience
Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 411 341 744
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856