A leading logistics organisation are looking to bring on an experienced System Administrator on an initial 3-month contract. You will be working amongst a supportive, collaborative team, and will be involved in project and BAU tasks across a Windows environment.
Skills & Experience
- Solid Systems Administration skill: 3+ years demonstrated experience in similar role
- Tertiary Qualification in IT
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2.
- Experience with Office 365 / Exchange Hybrid.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms - Azure, AWS skill will be a bonus.
- Solid implementation and maintenance experience
- Strong problem-solving skills be accountable and take ownership for all your work, common sense approach to problem solving
- Experience engaging with 3rd party vendors
- Experience working in a team and autonomously
- Able to take ownership of an issue
- Ability to create technical documentation
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 2 9249 8028
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856