Role: SQL Database Administrator
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT
Security clearance: Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
Our large Federal Government client is seeking for an experienced SQL Database Administrator on an urgent basis.
- Configuration and maintenance of databases and database infrastructure to ensure the ongoing stability, availability, security and optimised performance of Microsoft SQL & MySQL Services and database infrastructure.
- Producing and reviewing project/services delivery documentation including Architecture, Designs, 'As built documentation' and Operating Procedures.
- Building and Maintaining Stakeholder relationships (Including Executives, Business Representatives, project Managers and staff across government).
- Complete a diverse range of technical tasks within a secure environment.
- Work as part of a high functioning multi-skilled team.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute on small projects - including managing, risks and issues, approvals and the balancing of multiple competing priorities.
- A working knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and other International Standards (ISO's).
- The resource will demonstrate advanced skills in the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 2019
- PaaS and IaaS platforms, such as Azure SQL
- SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis and SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Replication, Clustering and Availability Groups
- T-SQL coding - Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, XML
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856