Opportunity for a Solutions Architect with experienced in front end technologies (React & Typescript) to join a very successful, Australian based, global software company, who over the past 10 years have become renowned for their leading SaaS, CRM platform & automation software in the property sector.
- Generous Salary which values your experience
- Fully flexible: WFH or Brisbane office if preferred
- Modern tech stack
- Scale an established SaaS product
- Software solution in the Real estate & Finance domain
- Talented Dev team (12+) Australian based company (90+ staff)
In this role you will report to the Head of Engineering and work closely with the CTO and Product teams to support scoping product solutions - shaping, designing and overseeing a technical solution.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive software engineering experience shipping code in production tech stacks
- Modern Frontend stack built on ReactJS & TypeScript
- Develop & drive an architectural vision and roadmap
- Architect and scale software that spans four products and a design system
- Communicating technically to non-technical people.
- Identify pragmatic tradeoffs that incorporate cost/benefit into key decisions
While technical know-how is a must, this role largely focuses on enablement, putting others in a position to do their best work by striking a balance between architectural duties like design and proof-of-concepts, and equally important leadership functions, such as upskilling, mentoring, and uplifting the architectural understanding of other team members.
If you are the kind of Solutions Architect who also enjoys "getting your hands dirty" by building out proof of concepts to de-risk and determine whether an idea can be turned into a reality, then this could be the perfect fit.
If this position is of interest, then please apply here to be considered or reach out to Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the opportunity.
+61 490 364 379
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856