Solution Developer - CMS
Seeking a Solution Developer to support existing systems and implement new business solutions as part of this program - mainly focused around implement a new CMS and linking it to CRM Dynamics 365 and other systems.
Skills and Experience: (Australian Citizen)
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment: o Systems analysis o Problem solving o Troubleshooting o Systems/applications design
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience maintaining Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps with Git
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems such as Kentico.
- Experience with the following technologies: Microsoft DevOps, Web API based integration, working experience in working on Power Platform - Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, CRM Dynamics
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues on existing systems
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements. The role will also undertake BAU for the existing CMS and other systems. Baseline clearance preferred.
If it sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your response ASAP.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856