- Work on technically exciting projects happening within the Finance and Fintech.
- Exciting contract opportunity with views of extension.
- A role focusing on both solution design and business analytics.
The Project & Role:
This is role that focuses both on solution design and business analysis. You will be involved in the design and analysis of a number of customer solutions and product delivery projects. It will be working on payments related projects that focuses on automating a number of process and providing innovative change. You will need to act as the subject matter expert and be able to consult into other areas of the business.
The Background & experience required:
- You would have had experience in software development, engineering and analysis. Ideally in .NET and SQL server (or other similar languages/products) or at a minimum have some development/scripting logic experience
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise multi-tier software solutions (this covers database, business log, integration, APIs, user interface...etc)
- Strong Business Analysis skills: Able to drive various business analysis activities and have discussions with business units and customers to translate requirements and solution designs
- Finance and banking background within Payments is a huge plus!
- Pre-sales and customer facing skills is a huge plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to engage people and own the entire delivery process of features and requirements
- Able to act as a project SME or source of reference for requirements and design discussion with various different units (being business and technical)
- Self-motivated and eager to get involved in general improvements and side projects and champion them through to completion
- Focus on automating work and processes
- Comfortable with hitting the ground running and working with minimal guidance and minimal documentation
- Self-managed and able to prioritise workloads and tasks
- Must be passionate, team player and enthusiastic
- Able to perform high and detailed levels of estimation for projects and tasks
- Understands and can assist in agile project management activities
- IT Degree or relevant qualifications
If interested, please leave your CV and we will get in touch.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856