Leading government client based in Parramatta is looking for a Solution Architect - Dynamics CRM. Initial contract until End of Dec 2022 + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
To be successful for the role, you will have exprience with the below mentioned:
- MS Dynamics, CRM Experience is essential
- Will be working on a MS Dynamics On Prem solution
- Product Owner relations experience is essential
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions, that support the organisation's required capabilities throughout the lifecycle of the program.
- Work within the Enterprise Solution concept and Enterprise architecture framework to identify possible solution options highlighting the benefits or risks of each option and reticulate the rationale for a preferred solution.
- Define and design solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Experience with interfacing with Salesforce, Service Now and Marklogic.
- Demonstrable experience in Java or .Net development.
- Experience working on an on prem MS Dynamics solution (not a cloud based solution)
- Proven extensive experience as a Solutions Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements.
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate solution approach and vision.
- Previously worked at a senior level within a solution architecture practice area who has defined and implemented complex solution environments.
- Ability to lead complex solution discussions to achieve an agreed outcome.
- Experienced in designing solutions and deployments using modern approaches including Agile, Devops.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise applications, solution development, implementation and support.
- Sound working knowledge of contemporary software development practice and methodologies.
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural and strategic decisions.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following hte link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856