This large government department requires a Solution Architect to join the team on a 12-Month contract with the option for 2 x 12-month extensions. The purpose of this role is to provide solution architecture design and assurance services to departmental stakeholders to ensure valued and fit for purpose solutions are implemented, Information Communications and Technology ("ICT") risks are managed and optimal benefits are realised from ICT investment.
The day to day duties of this role include:
- Work across multiple architectural domains such as business, information, application, technology and information security
- Develop and assure solution architecture artefacts (for example conceptual and logical solution designs, data integration and information models)
- Pre-project planning (for example, development of initiative assessments, requirements analysis, pre-procurement requirements and options analysis)
- Ensure the overall direction and integrity of technical products; adhere to relevant Queensland Government and relevant Departmental Enterprise Architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles and standards
- Strategic consulting (for example, through participation on program/project boards, representing the Department on whole of Government working groups and multi-jurisdictional working groups)
- Provide strategic advice on technical directions and trends for incorporation into technical strategies
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, such as, Subject Matter Experts ("SME's"), Departmental business SMEs, Queensland Government Customer Digital Office (QGCDO), and the ICT industry
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- 10+ year's proven experience in providing advice, guidance, assurance and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and methods
- TOGAF Certification
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
- While not a management position, this role will also assist in the day to day operational leadership of the solution architecture practice through monitoring and prioritising of the team's workstack and providing advice and guidance to other solution architects
This role is offering at initial 12-Month Contract with the option for 2 x 12- Month extensions and will pay up to $125 p/h. To be considered for this role 'Apply Now' with an up to date resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856