One of our leading Government client is looking for a Solution Architect. 12 months contract with a view for extension. APPLY NOW!
Primary purpose of the role :
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
* Cloud based exposure. Any Cloud Certification would be a plus (AWS, Azure)
* Sound experience as a Solution Architect with exposure in Data management tools will be looked at favourably.
* Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
* Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
* Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
* Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed time frames
* TOGAF Certification or working with its principles
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856