Our leading Government client is looking for a Solution Architect for a 12 months initial contract with a view to extension. APPLY NOW!
Primary purpose of the role
The role develops, maintains and supports the design, use and delivery of appropriate solution architecture to improve business information access, compliance and leveraging of information to validate data-driven strategic planning, policy development and operational decisions to meet business needs.
Key knowledge and experience
* Demonstrated skill and experience in the delivery of solutions architecture.
* Ability to manage time and meet deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Soild experience as a Tech Lead with end-to-end systems integration experience.
- Highly visible and high-pressure role, leading multiple work streams with an MSP
- 3+ years with a reputed Tier 1 Managed Service Provider or Systems Integrator
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL practice areas, service delivery, with technical
- In-depth knowledge of End User, Managed workplace, and Service Desk technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Operational Support and business support tools
- Professional/TOGAF certification highly desirable
- ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, CMMi and Cloud Practitioner certificates are highly desirable
- Familiar with Process Mapping, AS-IS, TO-BE, gap analysis, swim lanes and UML (especially Use Case Diagrams)
- Hands-on skills in planning and collaboration tools including Planner, Visio, JIRA, Confluence, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856