Our client is looking for a Solution Architect with strong technology governance, solution modelling and enterprise data modelling experience.
You will be defining appropriate solution architecture, within the overall IT enterprise architecture. The role is also responsible for validating the solution architecture to ensure it meets business requirements and aligns with the organisation's overall IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
You Must Have:
- Demonstrated experience in solution architecture or technical design and analysis and knowledge of Solution Architecture development, information and technology architecture concepts.
- Experience in application development, infrastructure architecture and IT operations.
- 7+ years experience as a solution architect
- Developer and Construction background
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation on topics from service architecture to enterprise strategy
- Experience with Bentley Service, BIM360 and GIS
If the above sounds like you, click apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).