Role: Software Tester (Automation / Manual)
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: ASAP - 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: 1 x up to 12 months
Security clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen and holds an active baseline clearance
Our large Federal Government client is seeking the services of a Software Tester for a long term contract opportunity in Canberra.
The Software Tester is required to carry out functional and system testing of business applications within the Enterprise Testing Services Section, Enterprise ICT Capability Branch, and Information Services Division.
Applicant must have minimum of 5 years' experience in testing of a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques such as continuous integration & continuous testing/agile development.
Main duties include:
- Conduct testing in accordance with departmental policies and procedures to ensure systems are fit-for-purpose and meet agreed business requirements
- Undertake analysis and other ICT related tasks as required
- Liaise with project members closely to ensure business requirements and system design issues are fully understood and reflected in the system artefacts
- Have minimum of 5 years' experience in testing of a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques, such as continuous integration & continuous testing/agile development.
Selection criteria / Skills Required:
- At least 10 years of proven testing experience working under complex, large scale programs of work.
- Develop test scenarios, test cases using business requirements/user stories and maintain integrity/traceability between requirements and test artefacts.
- Work in agile software development environment.
- Good test management and communication skills.
- Strong experience in use of test management tools such as Microsoft Devops, Quality Center, Zephyr, Jira & Confluence tools.
- Proven experience in automating using Tosca test automation tool.
- Proven experience in performance testing using LoadRunner tool.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856