We are currently seeking a proven Software Integration Engineer to join a class leading Multi-national comapany that provides cutting edge identity related security services.
Purpose of the Position:
The Software Integration Engineer implements solutions based on our client's applications and products. The Engineer implements customer specific requirements by configuring and customizing biometric applications and systems and develops customer specific software components. Work is performed within larger team, distributed across multiple countries.
Experience and Background:
Software - Required
- Sound experience in software integration, customization, design and/or development.
- Able to set up and administer Linux servers.
- Understanding of networking and network protocols (HTTP, SSL etc.).
- Experience with source control and issue tracking tools (e.g. SVN, JIRA).
- Sound knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle)
Software - Desired
- Experience in maintaining multiple versions of software using SVN
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and JBOSS application server.
- Experience with platforms for building enterprise business process applications with custom workflows.
- Experience with Java programming language
- Knowledge of data migration principles and ETL
- Experience in Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones.
Due to the nature of this position and the Clients you will support, there is a requirement to currently be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a BASELINE level clearance and be able to progress to higher level clearances.
In addition to the clearances, candidates will undergo a separate employment suitability screening required by relevant clients.
Ability to successfully obtain these clearances and pass the suitability screening will be a condition of an ongoing employment.
+61 477 006 740
+61 2 6213 5991
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856