- A permanent opportunity like no other
- Various positions working on Java/Kotlin or Node
- Work from home with the option to step into the office
Our client offer one of the BEST environments to thrive in. Not only will you be working on exciting partner projects, you also are given benefits like no other - especially around your own professional development which they heavily invest into.
We are seeking Software Engineers (Full Stack / Back-End) with experience with the following:
- Full Stack experience and with Java, Kotlin or Node
- Cloud technologies such as AWS (Lambda)
- Experience with React highly advantageous although not mandatory
- Significant API integration experience (REST / Web)
- Experience / exposure to Mobile and Web development
- Well versed in working in a CI/CD environment
In addition, you will demonstrate these qualities:
- A consultative approach with the ability to provide advice and direction to your stakeholders
- Able to be an SME of your patch and be that trusted expert both business & IT can go to
- Experience in working across enterprise, highly integrated environments
- A strong communicator and highly developed interpersonal skills
- You are both a detail-oriented and a big-picture kind of person
- A love for quality delivery both technically and functionally
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV today for a confidential discussion.
This is a permanent opportunity like no other, allowing you the opportunity to work on some of the most coveted projects with the most in-demand organisations.
- With respect, due to the high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
- Also, while we may not shortlist you for this role, you will be automatically considered for the many other opportunities we have and we will be in touch for other suitable opportunities.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856