Our client is a reputable cyber security firm, based in central Canberra. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis.
This rewarding position will see you manage two teams of Developers, reporting to the GM of the business unit. You will be engaged in:
- Day-to-day development
- Coordinating the work of the teams
- Guiding/mentoring less experienced team members
- Maintaining strong relationships with product and project managers, keeping them up to date and staying aware of evolving user needs
Do you possess a credible engineering/development background and are genuinely interested in managing people? Perhaps you are a proven Team Lead looking to take that next step in your career?
Key factors that make you a great fit for this opportunity include:
- You care deeply about software development and the ability of a cohesive team to build great products.
- You have strong opinions on how software should be written, tested and deployed.
- You will have some technical leadership experience as a team lead or senior developer, and a desire to grow as a people leader.
- You will have a deep understanding of and demonstrable experience in at least 1 development language.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, ability to obtain a NV2 Security Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856