Our federal government client is looking for a SOE Engineer / Solution Architect to work on desktop modernisation and business as usual (BAU).
This role will contribute to the Device and Desktop Program which is maintaining a Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and associated desktop applications to the Department's staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific.
The successful applicant will be required to assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 11 SOE with a focus on InTune MDM App Deployment and associated SCCM, App-V and Application Packaging activities. They will also be required to perform SCCM Windows desktop OS deployment and automated build processes.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong experience with InTune App deployment and management
- Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V;
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense;
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM;
- Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
Location: ACT, Offsite
NV1 Security Clearance required
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856