Experis is working with our Global Cyber Security client, headquartered in Sydney CBD, to assist in sourcing a talented SOC Analyst Level 2 Support. Our client is a leader in the cybersecurity industry, with a commitment to safeguarding it's clients organisations' digital assets against evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Position: SOC Analyst (Level 2 Support Level)
- Location: Sydney CBD NSW
- Work Arrangement: Flexible working - 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- Provide advanced technical support and analysis for security incidents escalated from Level 1 SOC Analysts.
- Investigate and respond to alerts generated by security monitoring tools, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, and endpoint security solutions.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of security events to determine the root cause and implement effective remediation strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate incident response efforts and mitigate cybersecurity risks.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and documentation related to incident response processes.
- Stay abreast of emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the SOC.
- The role will also be on a roster bases which will be covered if selected for Interview.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a SOC analyst role, with hands-on experience in incident response and security operations.
- Proficiency in using security monitoring tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, and threat intelligence platforms.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, including NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, and CIS Controls.
- Experience working with Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Defender for at least 2 to 3 years.
- Bonus points for Microsoft AZ-900 or Microsoft SC-200 certifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment with a focus on work-life balance.
- Chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and tackle complex cybersecurity challenge
If you are a proactive and analytical individual with a passion for cybersecurity, we want to hear from you!
You must have FULL WORK RIGHTS in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line
"SOC Analyst Level 2 Support Application."
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856