- Immediate start - Contract with an Australian icon
- Utilise your Sitecore Development expertise
- Remote working flexibility + Melb CBD office
Our client is a trusted Australian name embarking on truly exciting projects.
A high visibility project which is currently in flight is in need for a Sitecore Developer to join them immediately.
To be considered you will bring with you:
- 5+ years of full stack Sitecore Development experience
- Strong knowledge of Sitecore CMS
- Well versed in working across new build / project as well as support efforts
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to translate between "business" & "tech" speak.
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment
This organisation foster a wonderful team culture which is collaborative and considered.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV today!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856