Work as a Site Reliability engineer on site for a Big 4 Banking client as part of an initial 6 month engagement with a high change of extension or permanent conversion.
· gain a deep understanding on how applications and platform work and are structured
· Deliver applications and infrastructure
· Provide production support of applications to resolve issues
· Maintenance and support team tools
· Support team in infrastructure delivery via terraform
· Support team in production run
· Perform detailed solution analysis, design and implementation for GCP and application components
· Provide support and guidance to development and QA teams
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent ability of understanding business problems
· Systematic development and testing
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Ability to lead and own a piece of work end to end
· Act as a project SME
· Understanding of IP networking
· CI/CD tools
· Python (Desirable)
· Google Cloud (Desirable)
· Powershell (Desirable)
· Redis (Desirable)· Google Kubernetes Engineer (Desirable)
If you fit the profile above and are interested to find out more, apply now!
$250 on offer for successful referrals!
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4209
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856