Seeking a SharePoint Developer 5 plus years experience developing SharePoint solutions including 2 plus years experience developing with SharePoint Online.
Skills and experience:
- Hands-on working experience with M365 toolsets specifically SharePoint and Power platform.
- Practical SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell including PnP Powershell.
- Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, Graph API etc.
- Understanding of MVC principles.
- Hands-on experience with client-side object model (CSOM, JSOM) and data formats using JSON and XML
- Ensure the code base complies with best practice.
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps desirable
- Experience working with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD) pipeline desirable Non-Technical Competencies
- Experience with use of Agile methodologies is desirable
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working successfully with cross-discipline teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to create good documentation and support effective knowledge transfer.
If that sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your application ASAP.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856