Our large federal government client is seeking a Service Integration Manager to provide stable, scalable systems integration and API architecture solutions that meet both the business demand and the strategic objectives.
You will be responsible for and have proven experience in the following:
- Extensive integration services and data interfaces experience and API centric knowledge
- Relevant technical management and integration / data interface team leadership experience
- Proven experience improving application support processes and metrics, developing and implementing policies, processes, and procedures on application support, change management, release management and continuous development exposure for data interface development
- Proven experience in managing and motivating staff and leading cross functional teams
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and building strong business relationships
- Proven experience is managing tenders for software applications, data interface (API) services
- Experience in Service Integration and Management (5 years+)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi client/vendor environment
- Demonstrated ability to prepare resource and project budgets
- Significant experience in business analysis
- Superannuation industry knowledge and experience at an operational level
- Experience with defining and reporting against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in establishing Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes in conjunction with outsourced service providers.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple Service Providers and undertake Customer Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in service management
- Good understanding of business analyst tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication to all levels of business
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856