- Evening work on a rotating roster
- Long term contract on offer
- Fantastic dynamic team culture
This large CBD based organisation is looking for an experienced customer service focused person to join their dynamic team, supporting a wide variety of internal customers across technical and operational requests. This position will be working exclusively in a night shift team, operating from 7pm till 7am for four nights on and four nights off across a rotating roster.
Your responsibilities will include:
- delivering proactive support services via phone and email;
- troubleshooting and problem solving of desktop, networking, printers and other peripheral devices;
- delivery of excellent customer experience while endeavouring to deliver outstanding service;
- writing, maintaining and updating internal documentation including a web-based wiki;
- working closely with team members to resolve complex and time sensitive incidents;
- carrying out customer satisfaction surveys to ensure complex issues or major incidents have been resolved effectively.
You will possess:
- knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server platforms;
- familiarity supporting the Microsoft suite of products;
- extensive experience managing and administering Active Directory and Group Policy;
- the knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues;
- attention to detail;
- effective written and verbal communication skills;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver above average customer service;
- excellent time management skills;
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856