- Multiple contract positions (varying shifts available)
- CBD Based
- Team environment
This leading organisation based in the Adelaide CBD is looking for customer service focused people to join their fun and dynamic support team within a rotating roster.
You will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to deliver a reliable user-focused service front line of support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- delivering proactive support services via email and phone-based support;
- logging support request tickets;
- troubleshooting and problem solving of desktop, networking, printers and other peripherals;
- performing system and licensing audits;
- writing, maintaining and updating internal documentation including a web-based wiki;
You will possess:
- 2+ years experience working in high call volume support teams;
- a current DHS "Working with Children Check" and COVID-19 vaccination;
- practical understanding and use of Active Directory & Group Policy;
- knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server platforms and MS Office;
- the ability to work with varying pressure and demands;
- experience communicating with technical and/or non-technical staff;
- the knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated issues;
- attention to detail;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver above average customer service;
- excellent time management skills;
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856