A local government client
Short Term contract role
Rate - $48/hour - $55/hour + Super (depending on experience and skills)
Location - Narre Warren (South Eastern Melbourne)
About the role -
The Senior Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the provision of a range of customer services to support the efficient and effective operation of the Technology desktop environment, core and other relevant office business applications and related IT infrastructure.
You will be responsible to answer calls, respond to emails and provide in person support on rotational roster. Work closely with device management team is an important aspect of this role.
- Degree or diploma in information technology or equivalent qualification is a must
- Solid 5- 7 years' experience as a Service Desk or within Device Support Analyst
- Experience with device management is required for this role
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise with numerous stakeholders
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856