Leading client in Newcastle is hiring for Service Desk Agent for 52 weeks ! Must Travel to Charlestown! APPLY NOW! Applicable only for Australian Citizens!
- 12 hour shifts, 2 days followed by 2 nights, then 4 days off.
- Seeking a local resource i.e someone who can travel to the Charlestown for day shifts. Night shifts can be carried out from home or office.
- First point of contact for phone calls and emails from customer and collect the relevant information to prioritise and categorise interactions.
- Respond to automated detected events from the HPE monitoring systems, validate if the event represents an interesting event and collect relevant information to prioritise and categorise the incident.
- Enter incident details and progress of incident resolution into the HPE Incident tracking system.
- Perform diagnostics on IT infrastructure including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, HP-UX, Suse Linux, VMware, MS Windows Servers and Storage.
- Undertake troubleshooting activities to either resolve the incident or identify the need for technical escalation.
- Identify customer sensitive situations and instigate management escalation.
- Ensure that the details of the incident and resolution are correctly recorded into the HPE ITOC Australia Incident tracking system servicenow.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by owning issues, managing communication both within HP and with the customer, leveraging the wider HP resources to assist and following incidents through to resolution.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of ITIL best practice
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and must have flexibility in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Ability to deal in a fast-pace and high pressured environment
- Undertake other IT administration tasks such as data collection and report preparation.
Work experience requirements:
- Customer service skills, Minimum five years' experience in similar role.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and an ability to learn new technologies
- Working knowledge of networks (Routing, Switches, TCP/IP, Network Layers 1 to 7, troubleshooting).
- Level 1 skills in a Server Operating System (e.g. MS Windows Server or Linux or HP UX)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- A structured approach to troubleshooting.
- TAFE Diploma/IT degree/certification
- Industry certifications highly regarded (Microsoft, Networking, CCNA, ITIL, HP-UX, Linux, etc.)
- There is an expectation that CCNA and ITIL v3 Foundations Certificate will be achieved within the first 6 months of working in the role.
Preferable Australian citizen and living in Australia for last five years to apply NV1 government security clearance.
If interested APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856