Role : 3 x Service Designers
Location: ACT, NSW, QLD
Contract: Dec 2021 - Dec 2022 with 1 x 12 months extension option
The Service Designer role will be responsible for designing the end-to-end journey of health services based on evidence of customer needs and strategic outcomes.
- Execution, delivery and advocacy of best practice service design methods and processes supporting the future design of health services or improved customer experiences in existing services.
- Manage the design and delivery of service design artefacts and communication material including current and future state journey maps, service blueprints and personas ensuring a wholistic approach to end-to-end service design, including customer interactions, touchpoints, digital and physical channels, operations, and technology.
- Develop and manage strong stakeholder relationships and work collaboratively across the Agency to effectively deliver a customer centric culture and enable improvements and new opportunities.
- 4+ years' experience in human-centred design methods with a focus on Service Design/ Strategy/ Research.
- Tertiary qualifications in User Experience Design, Service Design or a related discipline.
- Experience in building and delivering customer journeys and supporting the execution of product or service delivery.
- Experience in leading customer centred design activities including customer research, problem solving, journey mapping, ideation, prototyping and testing solutions.
- Strong service design experience with a digital and/or omni-channel focus and business process transformation.
- Extensive experience with process mapping and process improvement development and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, and application of, Design Thinking principles in previous roles.
- Ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Experience in the health sector and equivalent size organisations will be highly regarded
Applicant MUSt be Asutralian citizen.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856