- Join an innovative, fresh-thinking, exciting Digital division!
- Enjoy exciting Digital Transformation programs
- Melb CBD with a flexible working arrangement
We have an exciting role for a Senior Service Designer to work with one of the freshest thinking, innovative digital environments.
As a Senior Service Designer you will ideally have come from Digital Agencies and bring the experience of working direct with customers on some highly innovative, forward thinking projecs and applying HCD methodologies across these.
You will also bring a level ofexpeirence that will allow you to lead projects from a research, design and delivery point of view. You have a way of bringing things together cohesively in a seamless manner.
To be considered we seek the following:
- 5+ years of design experience with strong CX, HCD experience, and specifically service design
- Second to none technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Strong HCD understanding and proven success in implementing a HCD framework across projects.
- Previous experience with a Digital Agency would be highly regarded, as is experience in bringing to life complex designs and the ability to work with a range of customers.
- Exceptional communication and presentation style, able to manage client expectations and facilitating workshops
- Able to work with a diverse group of technical team members and encouraging the delivery of high-quality digital and physical experiences and capability.
This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a fresh, growing internal digital agency within a well established global leader. The culture is truly collaborative, creative and suports absolute success.
If this sounds like you, or if you wish to have a confidential discussion, please send through your CV via Apply Now. Looking forward to connecting!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856