A leading Government Client based in Greater Sydney Area is looking for a Service Design Specialist. Initial 6 months contract + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The role will ensure all Service Design and end to end support models that are created, reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services delivered by Digital projects like DAF. This role will need to adhere to and help improve our Service Design principles.
The role will further support business transition into new ways of working. The key focus of the role would be to ensure projects align to the ITIL service management framework by aligning to the clients Service Design framework.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Service Design and Transition.
- Experience in working on complex pieces of work / programs / transformations for business-critical systems at the enterprise level (especially involving a move to cloud focused environments)
- Relevant experience in IT Service Management working in a complex IT enterprise environment which includes offshore, outsourced IT engagements (ITIL v3 or v4 Certification)
- Hands on working knowledge of Agile methodologies, ideally Scrum
- Extensive experience working in an operational or service delivery team within a managed services organisation
- Experience of delivering service within a multi-team, complex business environment
- Significant experience with leading stakeholder engagement with ability to provide subject matter expertise
- Significant experience of working within a multi-vendor environment and complex infrastructure
If this sounds like you, please click the APPLY NOW button as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the role please reach out to me for any confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856