A leading Government Client based in Western Sydney is looking for a Server SCCM Engineer. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The primary focus of the role will be assisting in the management of SCCM environments as well as providing guidance in the efficient management of the server environment in a medium to multi-domain large enterprise environment
- General Windows Server Operating System Administration and Support
- Monitor and Maintain the overall health of the SCCM hierarchy,
- Own and Maintain the Windows Server Monthly Patching Process.
- Dell Server hardware health Maintenance and Support
- Troubleshoot and remediate SCCM Client Communication issues.
- Package and Deploy additional Software\Agents to Servers via SCCM
- Develop and maintain SQL Server reports as required
- Maintain Compliance Baselines and remediation scripts
- Utilise ITIL Best Practices to manage the Server platform environment
(Create and manage Changes, Incidents, and Requests)
- Maintain existing Windows Server Operating System Deployment Task Sequences.
- Remediate Server Vulnerabilities - Update BIOS, Firmware, Drivers and 3rd Party Software
- Working with Operational team lead on daily duties
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Server Engineer role in medium to large enterprise environments.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of SCCM with an advanced knowledge of patch management, client installation and remediation, operating system deployment, hierarchy upgrades (N-1), SQL Server reporting.
- Previous experience supporting Dell Server Hardware
- Experience working in a secure multi-domain environment
- Previous experience supporting Hyper-V and VMWare VMs in a medium to large environment.
- Hypervisor administration experience: Hyper-V and VMWare
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Failover Clustering
- Experience writing queries in WQL/SQL to extract data from SCCM.
- Experience writing and maintaining PowerShell Scripts.
- Solid foundational understanding of core Windows Networking Principals
- Knowledge in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Experience in additional System Centre Suite of Products
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856