A leading Government Client based in Greater Sydney area is looking for an SCCM Engineer. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
About the Role:
The primary focus of the role will be assisting in the management of SCCM environments and also providing guidance in the efficient management of the server environment in a medium to large enterprise environment.
Server Engineer would work within a team focusing on positive culture and practices to deliver efficient and reliable server operations.
- Management of the SCCM platform and keeping the Service up to date (N -1)
- Monitoring / Health Checks and System Maintenance of the SCCM platform
- Reports - Writing New and Updating Existing
- Compliance Baselines and remediation of server environment
- General server administration and support in line with ITIL practices
- ITIL management of SCCM and server platforms
- Manage software deployment, installation and updating of Windows Apps.
- OSD management
- Server patching and lifecycle management.
To be successful for the role, one must be experienced in:
- Writing WQL and/or SQL queries to extract data.
- Windows Server Patching, Automation and Compliance.
- Application Packaging and Deployment.
- Hyper-V, VMWare in medium to large environments.
- Windows Clustering.
- Virtual Machine Manager experience.
- Group Policy Management.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP (Not necessarily SME quality but a working knowledge and understanding).
- Solid foundational understanding of core Windows Networking Principals.
- Installation, Maintenance and Support of Server Operating Systems up to and including Server 2019.
- Powershell and automation utilising SCCM.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856