- Initial 6 months contract with the possibility of extension
- Hybrid working arrangement with great flexibility
- Opportunity to provide valuable leadership in a Global organisation
We are seeking a talented Server Engineer to join our IT team. In this role, you will be responsible for deploying and supporting Active Directory, server (on-premise and cloud) projects, and ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our IT infrastructure.
What will you be doing:
- Maintain Windows and Linux servers (on-prem and cloud-based).
- Deploy and manage a global DNS, DHCP, GPO strategy for our multi-site enterprise.
- Develop and enforce AD and Server architectural standards globally.
- Resolve issues related to Servers, DNS, Active Directory, and storage.
- Evaluate, recommend, and support Enterprise Servers, Virtual systems, operating systems, and desktop software applications.
- Design and implement future infrastructure aligned with company directives.
- Implement and support systems while adhering to corporate security policies.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a global Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan.
- Provide professional and timely support to global internal personnel.
- Communicate IT plans, policies, and procedures to staff, vendors, customers, and the public.
- Mentor, guide, and train support/operations teams through online sessions, documentation, and site visits.
What skills you will bring to the team:
- Prevoius experience in Windows Server Support, Upgrade, and Maintenance (Linux experience a plus)
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Microsoft Deployment of DNS/DHCP, AWS/Azure Cloud-based technologies, Azure Active Directory
- Server Backup/Recovery processes (on and off-premise), and scripting with PowerShell.
- Leadership experience - Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize, and manage network tasks and resources.
- Communication skills - Able to express ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing.Communicate and listen effectively in order to develop and maintain key business relationships.
If you are ready to be a part of a global leader dedicated to improving diagnostics for the Healthcare industry worldwide, Please submit your application today.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856