Our reputable NSW Government client is looking for a Server Engineer for a contractual role of 12 months with a view to extension. Apply Now!
Primary purpose of the role
Key role in management of infrastructure, implementation and operations of the server environment. Maintain, manage and proactively monitor server platforms. Provide technical and operational input through stakeholder collaboration meetings, including new projects, audit and security compliance. Conduct high level monitoring and reporting to ensure SLA's are met /exceeded
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the software defined platforms.
- Develop, maintain, automate and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new technologies and monitor the market for emerging technology. Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and SD teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to improve interactions with these processes and maintain compliance towards the NSW Health methodologies
- Train and mentor the other members of the team to ensure they have the knowledge and abilities to assist other eHealth teams, existing LHD and Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex service related issues.
- Preparation of reports that document the various performance characteristics of the information technology service delivery that relate to technical issues
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals. Effectively balance competing demands.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856