Duration: 12 Months
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Officer in Server Engineering who has experience being responsible for leading the smooth operation of Microsoft server platforms with emphasis on business roadmap activities including patching, customer satisfaction, process improvement and migration/transition project support.
You Must Have:
- Some experience in cloud technology - Azure and/or AWS
- Minimum 5 years experience in senior server engineering for large organizations.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in developing systems and support documentation utilising continuous
improvement opportunities to ensure ongoing correctness of documentation.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies. including liaising with stakeholders during a critical event
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and undertake a variety of roles and ownership within and across support
and/or projects teams to deliver agreed outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Sound knowledge of cloud administration and principles
- Excellent written and communication skills Ability to perform on call and/or after hours tasks for critical systems where necessary.
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 for a confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856