We have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Full Stack (Drupal) Web Developer to work alongside an impressive leader in their field.
This role would be suited to a Senior-level developer keen to further grow his/her career to the next level as you will mentor team members and someone who enjoys working in a small, close-knit, and high performing team.
You will be instrumental in new build projects as well as support of key critical applications and rewarded with a supportive and collaborative culture to enjoy. The role also involves assisting in the implementation and monitor of CI/CD pipelines, you will also be required to develop and support the mechanical side to their established website.
- Great flexibility to balance WFH and office life.
- A chance to take ownership of the actual digital platform and taking it to the next level.
To be considered, we seek the following:
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Experienced with Drupal 8 and working with PHP and PHP frameworks in LAMP stack.
- Experience in monitoring and implanting CI/CD Pipelines.
- Prior experience in a Tech Lead role or in a Senior role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
We would love to hear from you if you are seeking that next step in your career. Please send through your CV today!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856